Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.05.2008

Blue Fingers

I am a little late, but I had a lot of trouble picking my word for the letter B. I posted the picture on flickr a couple of days ago, but I thought I would post it here too.

Everyone in my family is very supportive of my obsession hobby and they help me build up my stash on a regular basis! For Christmas, my wonderful brother got me a couple beautiful skeins of yarn from a farmer's market in his city. It's amazing, except that the color was not set very well.

After knitting for a while on a cute pair of mittens, my fingers were very Blue! Does anybody have any hints on how to set the color? I would love to finish these mittens and give them away...

Some beautifully Blue fingers....


Now I have to think about what I want to do for C, I will stay on top of this, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home