Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

1.07.2009

First post for ABC-along 2009

A is for Alexa

It doesn’t seem like very long ago that I made this Daisy Hoody for my soon-to-be neice, Alexa. I was so excited to have an excuse to make baby clothes. Even if she never wore it, I had a blast making it!














Every time we see her, she has grown and learned new skills. It wasn’t long before she had started to crawl and had the bumps to prove it.






By this summer, she was already this little person. She had a great time at a family picnic on the same type of slide that I had as a child. It is funny how some simple toys have lasted when there are such technologically advanced toys available (leap frog anyone?).






She is 21 months old now and so much fun. At Christmas, she was able to hand out all the gifts (“This gift is for Uncle Butthead” – my husband, hehe) and open her own presents. She then played doctor with her new toys. I just can’t get over how smart she is.




…I am not a proud Aunt at all, just in case you were wondering. Hehe.

7 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Susan said...

A is for proud Aunt too, I see. She's precious.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger DeuceMom said...

What a sweetie! I made a few hats for my son that were never worn, but I agree that it's just plain fun to make tiny little clothes! Love the "A"!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Nieces are the best! Enjoy Alexa--they grow up too, too fast! (But a grown-up niece is lots of fun, too!)

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home